Our policy is to treat every employee with dignity and respect and to be fair and just at all times. As an equal opportunity employer, we will always select the best-qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications and merit, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, union affiliation, veteran status, marital status, national origin, age.
- Employ the very best personnel using the most appropriate and successful recruiting and targeted selection screening techniques;
- Maintain competitive wages and benefits;
- Provide training, development, and advanced opportunities;
- Make every effort to promote from within based on job-related qualifications;
- Provide and maintain safe, sanitary work conditions;
- As management, meet in the spirit of harmony and cooperation with an employee to discuss improvement in working conditions, policies or practices.
Porto Vita will be recognized as the finest and most successful residential development community and private social and recreational Club in South Florida. The community and Club prides itself on providing the very highest quality amenities, services and a variety of cultural and leisure activities in a comfortable, yet luxurious environment. By anticipating the desires and habits of every resident the community and Club assures friendly, personal and efficient service. All of these components will contribute to residents' loyalty, attract significant patronage and help achieve maximum operating results, thus generating maximum profits for all concerned.
Porto Vita is equally committed to providing its employees with a challenging, supportive and team-oriented work environment with opportunities for personal and career advancement. Through these efforts, a strong sense of proprietorship and pride will result, ensuring a positive experience for the residents it serves. Through the genuine care, comfort, and quality services residents receive, they will come to value their Porto Vita affiliation, thereby achieving all of the declared purposes.
Total Rewards Offered at Porto Vita
We strive in maintaining the best possible working environment for all of our employees. Focusing on the our benefits package to help our employees work in a pleasant work environment with the ability to have a competitive salary with room for growth. Both satisfying for the employer as well as the employee.
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Dental Benefit
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. Plus company match up to $1,000 a year
- Life & Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Meals
- Employee Uniform Dry Cleaning
- Birthday Recognition
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Social Events
- Jury Duty
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Days
- CPR/AED Onsite Trainings
Please click here to download and complete the Employee application.
Kindly please complete and submit the Drug Testing Consent Form, click here.
Applications along with your resume may be submitted to:
Tania Marzouka, Human Resources Department